Waveforms for Ableton Wavetable and Elektron Machines
User Wavetables for Ableton Wavetable
- Format: 44.1khz-16bit-wav
- SingleCycleWave Length: 1024sample
- Format: 44.1khz-16bit-wav/48khz-16bit-wav
- Notes: C2 and C4
- Available Sampler: Elektron Octatrack, Analog Rytm, Digitakt, Model:Samples, and any other sampler that can handle wav files
This pack was basically created for Ableton Wavetable and Analog Rytm.
Contents are Single cycle waveforms with the key route set to C for samplers that can handle Wav files and User Wavetables for Ableton Wavetable.
Single cycle waveforms that divide the Wavetable into frames are also included for use with various synths.
Waveforms for Ableton Live
- Available Ableton's software Instruments: Operator, Simpler and Sampler
- Format: ams file = ableton meta sound(contains a microtonal, additive synthesis waveform which can be created by Operator)
This pack is available for any edition of Ableton Live(intro/Standatd/Suite).
Updated July 28, 2019
How to convert Single cycle waveforms to AMS files